Join our team!
Shalom School is seeking an Assistant ECE Teacher.
Shalom School's ECE department is NAEYC accredited and believes in fostering the emotional, social, academic, and spiritual development of each child. We are looking for qualified teachers to be part of our infant/toddler and preschool teams.
• Work well with a team of teachers
• Love and respect for children
• Interact with children to support their emotional growth
• Be part of a safe, healthy, and welcoming environment
• Use observation techniques to record children's behaviors and skills, and maintain anecdotal records
• Communicate well with families
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum of 12 core ECE units plus 3 infant/toddler units
• 6 mos. or more of teaching experience
• Able/willing to run and play with children, as well as twist, bend, squat, lift, and carry
• First Aid/CPR certified
• Immunization and live scan clearance
• Willing to attend after-hours staff development
Medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, and professional development opportunities
Interested candidates should send a resume to [email protected]